[mapserver-users] problems with raster, ecw and gdal support

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Fri Mar 1 12:11:08 EST 2002

I think this is happening because when you try to load a jpeg img. the
inbuilt jpeg libs. try to draw the img. before gdal and since they can't
handle color jpegs it fails.
Try compiling mapserver --without-jpeg and --with-gdal support.

PUSHKAR S. PRADHAN
Research Assistant
MISSISSIPPI STATE UNIVERSITY,
STARKVILLE, MS 39759.