[mapserver-users] Create Dynamic Pt Layer, then queryByPoint()

Dan Barron dbarron at ddive.com
Mon Mar 4 02:59:51 EST 2002

Thanks for the reply Erwin.  I tried your suggestion, and was able to
create the shapefile and dbf file, but still unable to query after turning
the layer on.  Apache also began crashing on me while trying this test, not
sure if it was my scripting or not that caused the latter.  I also prefer
to avoid creating this amount of disk i/o if possible, no additional disk
i/o would be my goal, seems it should be possible.

Dan