[mapserver-users] compile php/mapscript

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Wed Mar 6 00:51:15 EST 2002

Daniel, anyone,

I get the following error when configuring mapserver for compile...

configure: error:
!!! The current version of PHP MapScript has some problems with       !!!
!!! PHP4's bundled regex.  Until we figure the solution to the        !!!
!!! problem, the workaround is to compile PHP4 with the system regex  !!!
!!! Please re-configure and re-compile PHP4 with --with-system-regex  !!!
!!! and then re-configure and re-compile MapServer.                   !!!

Needless to say, I _have_ reconfigured and recompiled PHP 4.0.6
--with-system-regex. What gives?

Tia,

pk.