[mapserver-users] Big Square, Tiny Map

Fawcett, David david.fawcett at moea.state.mn.us
Wed Mar 6 12:41:51 EST 2002

Jim,

It looks like your extent is in decimal degrees.  Is your data also in decimal degrees?  Are your units still set to Meters?

It could be that you need to make all of these consistent.

The Itasca demo uses data in UTM, with meters as the units.

David.

David J. Fawcett
GIS / Databases

MN Office of Environmental Assistance