[mapserver-users] Mapplet and Mapsize

Stepan Kafka stepan.kafka at centrum.cz
Thu Mar 7 03:47:30 EST 2002

Hi,
   I am using sucessfuly this javascript code for changing the java applet
size without redrawing the page (I don´t use it for mapplet but I think it
will be functional for mapplet too):

mapplet.width = mapWidth;
mapplet.height = mapHeight;
mapplet.resize(mapWidth, mapHeight);

(mapWidth and mapHeight are the desired map sizes)

after it you must recalculate new map extent etc.. and redraw the map to
fill the new applet frame.

Good luck

Stepan Kafka