[mapserver-users] My geocoder program is ready to be looked at by others.

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Mar 9 19:14:11 EST 2002

Greg,

Nice job! You might be interested in checking out my geocoder at:

  http://swoodbridge.com/cgi-bin/geo

It isn't an OpenSource project so you can only check it out from an
operational point of view. I runs off the same shapefiles that I use for
my mapserver. I only have data loaded for the eastern US states.

If anyone hangs it or gets wierd results let me know. It does fuzzy
searches, it will work as long as it has either a zipcode or city, st
pair. check the fuzzy search and try some misspellings on street or
place.

-Steve W.