[mapserver-users] displaying raster images..

Jason Wolfe jwolfe at sdimaps.com
Tue Mar 12 13:01:32 EST 2002

I have been trying to display tif images now for about 3 weeks.  I can
not get mapserver to display them.  I have tried multiple .tif images
and none work.  When mapserver goes and creates the .jpg to display no
matter what image it is, the file size will be 1524 bytes.  If I create
a png file the file sizes will be 143 bytes.  Does anyone have any clue
to what is going on?
I compiled mapserver with everything it needs to work.  It acts like it
is only doing a specific amount of processing then cutting it off at
1524 bytes.
I desperately need help...

Thanks,

Jason