[mapserver-users] Change QueryMap parameter via URL

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Mar 20 12:05:10 EST 2002

This error has been fixed in the CVS version and since there are lots of
other neat little goodies
in the new code you may well want to try it. Frank's fix was right on
and is simple to apply if you
choose to go that route...

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> Frank Koormann <frank.koormann at intevation.de> 03/13/02 02:14AM >>>
Horst,

* Dnster Horst (Horst.Duester at bd.so.ch) [020312 17:06]:
> Hi all
> I try to change the map file parameter QUERYMAP SIZE via URL with
> ...&mode=itemquerymap&map_querymap_size=600+600&... and MapServer
3.5
> but ist doesn't work. MapServer hangsup until Server timeout. What
changed
> from 3.4 to 3.5, because the same routine work fine with 3.4??

Strange enough, I can't find this feature in my ancient v3.4 sources.
However, the v3.5 sources have an endless loop there.
Just filed a bug report, you may apply the attached patch to fix this
immediately

Regards,

        Frank

--
Frank Koormann
<frank.koormann at intevation.de>
 Professional Service around Free Software
(http://intevation.net/)
 FreeGIS Project                                 (http://freegis.org/)