[mapserver-users] MS 3.5 Trouble getting a POLYLINE shape file to display

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Wed Mar 13 08:38:35 EST 2002

If I understand correctly, you are trying to draw the annotation for the lot dimensions? Which one of the dbf items holds the lot dimensions?
The "type" should be $mapscript::MS_LAYER_ANNOTATION and the dbf item that holds the lot dims should be the labelitem.
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by klehr1 at tampabay.rr.com on Wed, 13 Mar 2002 02:28:56 -0500.