[mapserver-users] PHP Vs. Cold Fusion...

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Thu Mar 14 12:30:13 EST 2002

Hi Paul,

I don't know what stage your CFX work is at, but I would be happy to help
from the CF aspect of it. If you send me the work you have done, I would
look into writing custom tags that handle communication with your CFX tag.

pk/