[mapserver-users] PHP Vs. Cold Fusion...

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Thu Mar 14 13:01:49 EST 2002

Paul,

ya, but someone has to do it... you do the hard part, I do the easy part,
everyone rejoices.

:-)

> oops, forgot to add: once i get cleared of this work, i'll
> certainly send
> you the
> cfx tag to break....

thanks, look forward to it. For the next two weeks I am occupied with a
PHP/MySQL/Mapserver project. This time I want to make an exact copy of it in
Perl as well... that way I will get better at Perl. Then I can release both
projects to the list to use/adapt/learn from.

My hope is that eventually the CFX capabilities get to the same point as
other Mapscript modules.

Good luck with your current project.

pk/