[mapserver-users] Mapinfo TAB files and lcc projection

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Mar 15 15:50:45 EST 2002

Ari,

I looked and don't think I can help with your specifiec question, but I
did notice another problem that I ran into recently. In you map file you
have:

SIZE 600 600
#EXTENT -565918.875607 55035.833974 506926.040335 1264723.213684
EXTENT -180 -90 180 90
UNITS METERS

You probably need to change to "UNITS DD".

The aspect ratio of your image 600/600 = 1 and the aspect ratio of the
map is 360/180 = 2 this will confuse mapserver for some opperations. You
should change you EXTENT -180 -180 180 180

The UNITS may be also messing up your initial zoom state,

-Steve W.