[mapserver-users] tileindex

Jason Wolfe jwolfe at sdimaps.com
Tue Mar 19 10:45:40 EST 2002

I have another question, I am trying to use a tileindex and I can not
get anything to display. I can get the individual tifs to display, but
no shapefile.  Will the extents be the same for the shapefile and the
images?  I used the gdaltindex command to create it, so I am assumning
it made it in the same projection of the images.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?
Here is my map file:
MAP
  NAME DRGVIEWER
  EXTENT 477340.477 4303486.362 490383.479 4287095.437
  SIZE 400 400
  SHAPEPATH "../downloads/drgs/24k/clipped"
  IMAGETYPE png
  UNITS meters
  WEB
    IMAGEPATH "/var/www/html/tmp/"
    IMAGEURL "/tmp/"
    TEMPLATE drg.html
  END

  LAYER
   NAME "testshape"
   STATUS ON
   TILEINDEX "test.shp"
   TILEITEM "Location"
   TYPE RASTER
  END

#  LAYER
#   NAME drg_g1
#   STATUS default
#   TYPE RASTER
#   DATA "o38087g2.tif"
# END

END

If I comment out the first layer and uncomment the second layer, the
image will draw up with the same extents.  But this way nothing draws
up...white screen!

Jason