[mapserver-users] user map from mysql table: Have a look at my code. Can`t add layer with user data to map

Jan Mantkowski jan.mantkowski at gmx.de
Tue Mar 19 14:08:45 EST 2002

Steve,
i understand your concerns, but new files will only be created when a new
user registers to replace the existing files with updated files. This will
not happen to often. For production i can add a lock to the files to solve
this.

Its just for development, that new files will be created each time the page
is displayed.

Also, it is a question of resources. I do not want to draw points
dynamically each time i need a map.
It will be ok to draw the map from the files.

How to close the DBF and SHP files without the error i described?
I really do not know how to do that.

What i did is to open the dbf file with excel. All the data has been in
there.
So i do not beliefe that this is the reason for not working. Somethine else
must be wrong.
But what?

Jan

Again my qustion: