[mapserver-users] Need help with OGR/DGN

T.F. van den Berg t.f.vandenberg at larenstein.nl
Wed Mar 20 01:37:48 EST 2002

Sara
Through ogr, dgn will have the following generic attributes:

Type: The integer type code as listed below in supported elements.
Level: The DGN level number (0-63).
GraphicGroup: The graphic group number.
ColorIndex: The color index from the dgn palette.
Weight: The drawing weight (thickness) for the element.
Style: The style value for the element.

I.e through ogr no other attributes are returned. The owner of dgnlib
however has recognized the interest, so hopefully it will be added soon!
Regards
Thomas

See also:
http://gdal.velocet.ca/projects/opengis/ogrhtml/drv_dgn.html