[mapserver-users] Need help with OGR/DGN

Sara Yurman syurman at spatialfocus.com
Wed Mar 20 20:06:12 EST 2002

Hi Thomas,

I haven't yet the ogr attributes to work in my mapfile, but this message
gave me an idea that looks like it will work for now.

This:

ogrinfo 934413.DGN elements | grep -B1 POINT

is giving me a series of point locations like this:

  Style = LABEL(t:"GRANFORD ROAD",c:#f0f000,s:10g)
  POINT (1941791.001 344019.395)

I can center a map on locations indicated by selected strings.  Anything
that works is good for now.  Thanks to Frank and Daniel for working with
me, and thanks to you for sparking an idea that will save my hide for
the moment.

Sara