[mapserver-users] extent question

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Wed Mar 20 12:16:53 EST 2002

Hi Vu, did you mean you have a shapefile and want to know the extent of
that shape file.  Or did you mean that when a mapserver map, you want to
see what the extent is?

Tyler

                    Stephen Woodbridge
                    <woodbri at swoodbridge.com>           To:     Vu Pham <vu at sivell.com>
                    Sent by:                            cc:     mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu
                    owner-mapserver-users at lists.g       Fax to:
                    is.umn.edu                          Subject:     Re: [mapserver-users] extent  question

                    03/20/2002 07:10 AM

Download a copy of shapelib it has utilities dbfdump and shpdump which
will display info about shapefiles. shpdump will display the extents
info.

http://gdal.velocet.ca/projects/shapelib/index.html

-Steve