[mapserver-users] mapplet causes error with IE5.5

Maul, Andreas-Alexander Andreas.Maul at bgr.de
Thu Mar 21 06:21:07 EST 2002

Hi,
in my mapserver-application I use the mapplet for zooming and querying.
Sometimes (not every time) I get a gray image instead of the map when using
IE5.5 SP1 on NT 4.0 and doing the same things. The error log says:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
	at com/ms/awt/image/ImageRepresentation.offscreenInit
	at com/ms/awt/image/Image.<init>
	at com/ms/awt/ImageX.<init>
	at com/ms/awt/WComponentPeer.createImage
	at java/awt/Component.createImage
	at mapplet.init
	at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.securedCall0
	at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.securedCall
	at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent
	at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent
	at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.run
	at java/lang/Thread.run

Does anybody have encountered this problem too? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Andreas