[mapserver-users] perl module error

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Mar 21 15:17:42 EST 2002

It appears that the code checks for a gdal flag before building in gdal support.
Did you compile with the --with-gdal or --with-ogr options? If so & if there are errors could you recompile without the options and see if your current error is related to the compile errors?
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by "Dylan Keon" <keon at nacse.org> on Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:21:33 -0800.