[mapserver-users] perl module error

Dylan Keon keon at nacse.org
Thu Mar 21 18:18:15 EST 2002

config.status indicated that I did not have gdal support compiled into
MapServer, and I'm pretty certain it also wasn't compiled into the MapScript
Perl module.  However, I removed all traces of gdal from my system,
recompiled MapServer and the MapScript Perl module (making sure gdal support
was not selected), and it's now working fine.  Thanks Lowell and Steve for
the replies.

--Dylan