[mapserver-users] Summary: ArcInfo TIFF byte order

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Thu Mar 21 21:52:15 EST 2002

Thanks to Frank (GDAL maintainer) for responding so
quickly with an anwser.

Further investigation showed that the default
configure used the system libtiff, and that appears
to be the source of my problem. I am using Debian
testing which has libtiff 3.5.5.

So I can either compile a new libtiff or compile
libtiff support inside GDAL and it should all work.

Cheers,

Antti