[mapserver-users] getString(): Symbol definition error. (6):(93)

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Wed Mar 20 13:32:46 EST 2002

Steve,
I think I got it mapserver doesn't allow layer names starting with a no. I
changed the names from 6cnty... to cnty... and it displays.
Those who didn't know this may take note of it, will save you time :-)