[mapserver-users] ANGLE AUTO labels with TRUETYPE and LINE features. The text isdisplayed wrong.

Michel M. dos Santos michel at omnisystem.com.br
Wed Mar 27 13:24:49 EST 2002

	Steve,

	I have been occupied with others tasks and not reply your last mail for me
(below), but my problem still continue.

	I think that  Dan Keith has same problem.

	I put 2 images for you see:

	http://creedence.org/imagens/map.png  ( done by Mapscript  PHP, Mapserver
3.5, linux kernel 2.4.5 , glibc 2.2.3, apache 1.3.22) and
	http://creedence.org/imagens/arc.png    ( done by ArcExplorer 2.0 for
windows milenium,  only for comparision).

	Boot images are done with same data (shapefile e dbf file).

	The shapfile is type LINE and the labels doesn't follow the symbol in
mapserver.

            LABEL
                ANGLE AUTO
                BUFFER 2
                COLOR 0 0 0
                FONT "arial"
                MAXSIZE 16
                MINDISTANCE 300
                MINSIZE 6
                PARTIALS TRUE
                POSITION CC
                SIZE 10
                TYPE TRUETYPE
            END

	This is a big problem for me.  My client likes the final result with my job
with mapserver , but doesn't  like these labels wrongs.

	Thanks a lot,

--
[]'s
Michel M. dos Santos

Re: [mapserver-users] symbol of the streets