[mapserver-users] php code at website, mapserver at home, how to configure Apache?

Jan Mantkowski jan.mantkowski at gmx.de
Thu Mar 28 11:06:43 EST 2002

Hi all,

i will swap my php code from my PC to my website this weekend.
Problem is that i can not run the mapserver at the website, because it is a
cheap website and so its not posibble to set it up.

For testing i think about running mapserver and mapscript at my PC at home.
(I have a "always on" internet connection with 512kbit cablemodem from ntl.)

So i need to make Apache to serve the Internet.

Any hints?
Has this ever been done?

Jan