[mapserver-users] Map Viewer for use on laptop

E Perik erwin at perik.nu
Thu Mar 28 15:10:55 EST 2002

Hi Lowell / Tom,

Heard about msWorkbench, but never used it yet.
Looked at the site and tried it:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/msworkbench

The screencaps look very promising though!

Seems that it does not like Mapserver 3.5. In the info it's mentioned
that 3.4 or above is needed, but cannot get it to function as it should
be using 3.5.

Reading the archive just now I understand that Tom put it high on his
todo-list ;-)

Do you or anyone else have any clue if the Workbench is going to be
updated to Mapserver 3.5 or 3.6 and when this is due?

Thanks id advance,

Erwin

GIS-viewers