[mapserver-users] msSearchDiskTree(): Errors

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Mar 30 00:09:45 EST 2002

Hi all,

I searched the archives, but could not find anything useful on this
error message:

Sat Mar 30 12:31:35 2002 - msSearchDiskTree(): Unable to access file.

I have a bunch of tileindexes referenced in my mapfile, I have checked
all the files and directories to make sure they are accessible. I turned
on error logging to a file but got nothing more useful than what was get
prionted in the scripts.

How do I find out what file msSearchDiskTree() is complaining about?

I am running ms_3.5 release. I tried 3/20 nightly and could not get any
thing to display. the error is alway on the php/mapscript line

$image = $map->draw();

I rebuilt all my tileindexes and there shptrees.

So, I am at a total loss on how to proceed.

Thanks again for any help or suggestions you might offer.

-Steve