[mapserver-users] msSearchDiskTree(): Errors

imap at chesapeake.net imap at chesapeake.net
Sat Mar 30 01:19:02 EST 2002

Steve,

I dont think these are errors... this occurs when you are missing
files in your tiles.  (ie. county tile missing a feature layer)
They occur in the MS_ERRORLOG, but dont effect processing
unless you have not defined IGNORE_MISSING_DATA at compile time.

This has been in the code for a long time...
There should probably be some logic coded into the source to
get rid of these messages if IGNORE_MISSING_DATA is defined.  It
tends to fill up the logfile.

-Chris Stuber (mapsurfer)