[mapserver-users] msSearchDiskTree(): Errors

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Mar 30 11:09:56 EST 2002

Chris et al,

Thanks,this is good to know,

but I don't think this is the case with the data set I just built. And
if it is the case with this dataset, then I need to know what is the
problem so I can fix it. I just built the tileindexes based on the
exitance of the shp files. So I don't know how there can be missing
data.

If there is missing data then,

        HOW do I figure out what files are missing?

Mapserver is clearly complaining about something, but the error message
is not adequate to figure out the problem.