[mapserver-users] Have a look at my website!

Jan Mantkowski jan.mantkowski at gmx.de
Sat Mar 30 14:25:46 EST 2002

Hi all,

my homepage is online again.
Please have a look at
http://www.jan-mantkowski.de

In the left hand menue there is MAP that will lead to the mapserver driven
page.

Problem is:
While the mysql user database is at my webspace, the mapserver is at my PC
at home.
So navigating the map does not work. How can this be solved?

You can have a look at a working example where both navigation and quering
the mysql database are working.
Plese click on "New Window" Button to open a new window.

You will notice, that the resuts changed from "Jose Online" to Jose at
home".

This is because now both mapserver and a copy of the mysql database run at
my PC at home.

But i want to serve the users from the original database (because of dynamic
updating) and without new windows.

Any hints?

Jan