[mapserver-users] Edit database attribute

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Mon May 6 17:34:09 EDT 2002

Thanks for the positive feedback :)  There is a new version of gMap
coming out with some enhancements, along with a MapLab suite that
includes gMapFactory, MapBrowser and MapEdit.  These are in beta test
right now and we hope to have an integrated release candidate for 30 May
that will appear on the mapserver mailing list.  I don't believe there
are any updates for ROSA though.

Cheers

Paul
--