[mapserver-users] XML mapfile?

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Wed May 22 14:27:19 EDT 2002

Please don't switch. The last time I did a presentation on MapServer it made the entire audience take note when an A**IMS developer pointed out (unprovoked) that the .map file is easier to read than an axl file.
Besides what will the list look like if the file would become "harder" to read.?
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Daniel Morissette <morissette at dmsolutions.ca> on Wed, 22 May 2002 08:19:31 -0400.