[mapserver-users] Reference Map via WMS?

AntleN at DFO-MPO.GC.CA AntleN at DFO-MPO.GC.CA
Fri May 24 20:00:45 EDT 2002

Hi everyone,

   I was wondering if it was possible to access the Mapserver Reference Map
via a WMS request?  If not, is it possible to change map file parameters via
a WMS request?  I am familiar with how to add features to a layer via a
mapserver Get request and I would like to do the same via a WMS request.  I
am new to mapserver and I am not sure if this is even possible.  Any help on
this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Natasha