[mapserver-users] JS -- Query result in a new window

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Mon Nov 25 07:09:31 EST 2002

Dear listers,

I'm trying to get this machine doing, what I want ... but it doesn't
want to.
I use MS 3.6.1 and the Mapplet and just want to open a query in a new
window and not in my map window. My JS code is as follows:

<!--
         function mapplet_apply(name, minx, miny, maxx, maxy, redraw) {
           document.mapserv.imgbox.value = minx + " " + miny + " " +
maxx + " " + maxy;
           document.mapserv.imgxy.value = minx + " " + miny;
          // if mode is set to query, open result in new window
            if (document.mapserv.mode.value == "nquery") {
             document.mapserv.target = "_blank";
            }
            else {
             document.mapserv.target = "_self";
            }
            if (redraw) {
	         document.mapserv.submit();
            }
           }
//-->

Looks fine, but it doesn't work. Every idea is appreciated. Thank you
very much in advance and have a nice weekend!
Cheers,
Till
-- -- -- terrestris jetzt online! www.terrestris.de -- -- --

-----