[mapserver-users] JS -- Query result in a new window

Martin, Daniel DMartin at erac.com
Mon Nov 11 16:50:43 EST 2002

Off hand I don't see anything wrong with your code.  My first suggestion is
to make sure you are getting inside the if statement.  Simply add an alert.

   if (document.mapserv.mode.value == "nquery") {
         alert('Got Here');
         document.mapserv.target = "_blank";
   }

If you don't get the alert, then add another alert just prior to the if
statement:
         alert(document.mapserv.mode.value);

-Dan Martin