[mapserver-users] Complex Symbols?

TCHaddad TCHaddad at cshore.com
Fri Nov 1 14:02:35 EST 2002

Apologies, forgot to CC the list with this solution...

I use the following to get an ok rail line symbol:

  CLASS
    NAME "Rail Line"
    COLOR 79 79 79
    SYMBOL 'circle1'
    SIZE 1
    OVERLAYSYMBOL 'dcircle'
    OVERLAYCOLOR 0 0 0
    OVERLAYSIZE 3
  END

where the 2 symbols are definined in the symbolset as:

  Symbol
    NAME 'circle1'
    TYPE ellipse
    FILLED true