[mapserver-users] epsg >> NOT

Murray, Ross rmurray at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Nov 7 16:25:18 EST 2002

Pray tell whither this error:

msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2

I am sure I had Proj support as in:

<!-- MapServer version 3.6.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=TTF SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=SDE INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE -->

But if I include

PROJECTION
  "init=espg:4267"
END

in LAYER or MAP or both I get the above error, and if I leave it out I get

msBuildWMSLayerURL(): WMS connection error. Layer must have an EPSG
projection code (in its PROJECTION object or wms_srs metadata)

Stalemate, what?