[mapserver-users] Couldn't run perl mapscript under Apache

krung krung at cad.go.th
Mon Nov 11 21:18:37 EST 2002

Lowell,

If I ran at the command line "cat mapserver.log", it showed the error I tend to make in mapfile, e.g. I changed "UNITS KILOMETERS" to "UNITS KILO", it showed that it didn't know "KILO".  If that mapfile worked without error, no new message's in that log file. And with this error-free script run on Apache, it stoped with "Internal Server Error" with no new message in mapserver.log and at the error_log of Apache, it showed only one line "Premature end of script header:/mapserver/testmap.pl". With this error_log file, I'm very sure it printed out only one line of error per access to this script.

Thanks
Krung

From: "Lowell Filak"<lfilak at medinaco.org>
Date:  Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:25:55 -0500