[maplab-users] RE: [mapserver-users] How to get rid of stock credits

Dean Gadoury gadoury at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Nov 12 10:27:15 EST 2002

That is a very good point, and is a better solution if you want to
eliminate the line in all you applications, or put in one of your own.
Just a note though, the line to edit may be different under different
platforms and/or configurations. For example on my Windows system in
MapLab version 2.0rc3-dev the line to edit is 365. For the sake of
clarity here is the contents of that line:
."<font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\" size=\"1\"
color=\"#999999\">this application was built using <a
href=\"http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/webtools/\">GMapFactory</a></font>"

--

Dean Gadoury

DM Solutions Group