[mapserver-users] Hide Layers on HTML legend where filtered results are null

Palmer, Steve Steve_Palmer at lpsg.com
Thu Nov 14 12:27:01 EST 2002

I've waded through hundreds and hundreds of archived messages and have not
found any guidance and am hoping someone can point me in the right
direction.

I am displaying layers on an HTML legend

The content of those layers is controlled by passing a filter value as part
of my GET string (map_mylayername_filter=somevalue)

If the filter doesn't "find" any records, I would like to be able to hide
that layer on my legend

Any tips/guidance that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated

MapServer 3.6.1, WinNT/IIS4 - Win2000/IIS5

Thanks

Steve Palmer
GIS Developer
406-728-9323 x206