[mapserver-users] Unsetting parameters in Perl/MapScript

Jean-Francois.Doyon at ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon at ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Nov 15 18:26:56 EST 2002

Hello,

How does one "unset" a parameter set in a mapfile ?

I load a mapfile that has the ERROR template set in the WEB object, and I
want to remove it entirely.

I've tried $map->{web}->{error} = "", but that just sets it to empty ... if
I try undef $map->{web}->{error}, I get a segfault !, I tried setting it
with = 0 (false), but then it just takes the value 0 and uses it as a string

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Jean-François Doyon
Internet Service Development and Systems Support
GeoAccess Division
Canada Center for Remote Sensing
Natural Resources Canada
http://atlas.gc.ca