[mapserver-users] Transparency problem

Alexander Pucher pucher at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at
Sat Nov 16 17:03:59 EST 2002

Daniel Morissette wrote:

>Alexander Pucher wrote:
>

>>In the last line, I create an array containing the colors. I use this to
>>draw a Legend with the GD functions offered by PHP.
>>So atfer drawing the map with
>>
>>$image=$map->draw();
>>$image_url=$image->saveWebImage(MS_PNG,1,1,0);
>>
>>I use a function that takes the recently drawn map as the basemap and
>>renders the legend on it using the $colors array.

>>How can changing the mapfile influence a PHP function, that has nothing
>>to do with this mapfile?
>>

>The first thing I would check is make sure that your MapScript and your
>PHP are built with exactly the same copy of the GD library.

Yes, they are  (gd 1.8.4)!!

Regards,
alex

Institut fuer Geographie und Regionalforschung
Universitaet Wien
Kartografie und Geoinformation

Departement of Geography and Regional Research
University of Vienna
Cartography and GIS

Universitaetstr. 7, A-1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

Tel: (+43 1) 4277 48644
Fax: (+43 1) 4277 48649
E-mail: alexander.pucher at univie.ac.at

FTP: ftp://ftp.gis.univie.ac.at
WWW: http://www.gis.univie.ac.at/karto
Virtual Map Forum: http://www.gis.univie.ac.at/vmf

M$ is not the answer. M$ is the question!
No is the answer -- Eric Naggum