[mapserver-users] abutters lists....

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Nov 20 00:58:30 EST 2002

There is buffering code in JTS (http://www.vividsolutions.com/jts/jtshome.htm)
and in the latest version (may or may not have been released yet) there is some
spatial indexing code (quadtree I think). You can crib r-tree code from the
PostgreSQL source, although I do not know how well commented or portable it is
to other applications. JTS is being ported to C++ in the GEOS project
(geos.refractions.net) but do not expect the buffer/difference/union code to be
complete until some time in the spring.