[mapserver-users] abutters lists....

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Nov 20 15:26:13 EST 2002

I've dropped Mr. Held a note asking about restrictions in embedding his
code, or something derived from it into MapServer. We'll see.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> <woodbri at swoodbridge.com> 11/19/02 08:20PM >>>
Yes, that is exactly right, if not better said. :)

After doing some research on the web, this looks like a potential
candidate for code that might do what we need. This problem has been
researched extensively for doing NC machining.

Anyway, part way down this page:

http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~held/projects/vroni/vroni.html

is a link to email the author for info on how to get his ANSI C
source and to discuss usage issues if any. The 6th example down the
page shows offset contours of a very complex polygon.

-Steve W.