[mapserver-users] mapserv under win2000

>> nur hidayat << alp1ne at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 23:30:44 EST 2002

 Dear all,
I’m a new user. I'm using Mapserver 3.5. I'm doing my mapping website project using my computer running windows 98 and I use MS Personal Web Server. And the  website works well and viewing the map correctly.

Then I decided to put my website to a server which is running Windows 2000 Server. I make a cgi-bin and tmp directory and set the proper file permission. But, the website doesn't run as well as in my computer. Sometimes the map image can be viewed but sometimes my "index.html" page showed up in it. I think that the "mapserv.exe" doesn't run well or the process doesn't have much time to run mapserv.exe to generate the image.(time-out ?)

I've already make the website online and you can access it from here http://peta.dikmenjur.com Please check the website.

I really need your help to solve this problem. Is there anything wrong with IIS configuration or with my website ?

I'm sorry for my poor English

Thanks in advance.

Networking NOW!
Al-Quran - The manual of living for man !