[mapserver-users] Apache php/mapscript and PROJ_LIB

fx gamoy fx.gamoy at mapxplore.com
Thu Nov 28 09:18:23 EST 2002

hello
i use mapserver whith IIS on a windows NT plateform and everything is good.
I have then installed apache (win32 binaries) in order to get better performance than with IIS/PHP.
The only probleme with the apache configuration is that it's preform an error with my projection system. It don't care about the PROJ_LIB environnement variable i have defined on NT (control panel-> system)
Is it an other way to define the PROJ_LIB variable??? (httpd.conf??? php.ini?? globprefs.php??
what is the better config????
IIS/PHP/NT?   APACHE/PHP/NT?? APACHE/PHP/LINUX?
Thanks
fx gamoy
http://www.mapxplore.com/