[mapserver-users] Dynamic web maps using MS Access

Stepan Kafka stepan.kafka at centrum.cz
Fri Oct 11 04:04:39 EDT 2002

Hi Shaun,

    there is not direct support for MS Access data in MS as I know. But you
may use mapscript to build application showing your data on the map. We use
this approach for points of interest stored in MySQL database at this site:
http://www.kutnahora.info. You can find also Perl example at MapServer test
suite http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/tests/ - see live
earthquake mapping.

Stepan Kafka