[mapserver-users] Dynamic web maps using MS Access

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Fri Oct 11 09:02:18 EDT 2002

Allowing for the other suggestions, if you still prefer going the ascii file route there happens to be an article in the October SysAdmin dealing with Access, Filemaker, & Excel -> MySQL, Postgres. All the code can be downloaded directly at: http://www.sysadminmag.com/code/ -> 2002 -> October
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by "Shaun Kolomeitz" <S.Kolomeitz at toowoomba.qld.gov.au> on Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:34:25 +1000.