[mapserver-users] PHP mapscript compiling

Vincenzo Patruno vincenzo.patruno at istat.it
Thu Oct 31 06:07:14 EST 2002

I've tried to compile again mapserver/mapscript using your configure script (mapserver-configure-37-dev-20021029) but the result is
the same.

This is the new header of Makefile under mapscript/php3

CC =     gcc
LD =     /bin/true
CFLAGS = -O2  -Wall -DCOMPILE_DL=1 -DPHP4
RUNPATHS=

... Could you suggest me what should be the right configuration?

Thanks again for any suggestion

Vincenzo