[mapserver-users] Defining Classes/Labels for contours

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Thu Oct 31 09:31:08 EST 2002

No, you don't need to create a new shapefile. As I said, the logic of what
you are doing is correct... there must be something wrong with your
expressions... make sure the field name (Contour) is correct, make it caps
(I think selection might be case-sensitive...) you might have to enclose it
in square brackets/and or quotes... I am talking from the top of my head...
checks the docs or the wiki. There are specific examples.

Your logic is correct. Most likely your expression is wrong.

Puneet.

PS. Please reply to the entire list so others may help|behelped. Thanks.