[mapserver-users] Rosa error (RECENTER)

Ivan Paoluzzi tesimap at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 13:38:13 EDT 2002

Hi all,
I have a problem with Rosa applet,recenter doesn't work properly.
When I click recenter or zoomout button, application doesn't draw my map in
centre but it's moved in lower, so I can see only half map.

I use php mapscript and Gmap demo (I have adjust it at my project).
I haven't changed this section of recenter in PHP3 file of Gmap because I
don't find where is the problem.
I have just tried to print the point that I'm using as my center point and
it's ok, and I think that this point is correctly passed to the operation.

Any idea?

Regards
Ivan